Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Magic Car


One day Dad came home with a brand new red ferrari. I was a little bit excited but I said to Dad, "Not another ferrari Dad! You always buy the same old thing."
Dad said, "This isn't going to be any ordinary ferrari, I am going to make it fly. Do you want to help?"
"Yes please!" I yelled excitedly.

We got to work straight away. We worked night and day. I designed a propella and Dad designed the wings. Two months later, it was ready. We went on our first adventure one rainy Sunday. Dad jumped into the drivers seat and Dad said we are going to the moon. When we got to the moon we got some moon rock.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the converstion and introduction to this story. I must say my dad never kept buying the same old red ferraris.

    ReplyDelete